Full Paper Submission has been extended to 20th July 2018
IConBEE 2018 invites authors to submit an abstract. Deadline for submission of abstract – 30 April 2018 31st May 2018; the selected abstract will be notified by 2 May 2018 2nd June 2018 to submit a full paper. The abstract must:
- Abstract title must be allocated to a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic and the title is limited to 20 words in UPPERCASE and there must be an abstract not exceeding 400 words.
- A maximum of five keywords must be included following the abstract.
Full Paper Submission
IConBEE 2018 invites authors to submit unpublished research papers for oral presentation. Authors should submit their papers online via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iconbee2018). All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. The manuscript must be written in strict accordance with the format provided and subject to both review and editing. Only accepted manuscripts will be invited for presentation at the IConBEE 2018.
Guide to Authors
- All accepted papers will be published in the MATEC Web of Conferences Proceeding.
- Papers submitted must strictly follow the MATEC template. All papers must be written in English (maximum of 5 pages) and submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) for both the review process and final manuscript submission.
- The author is responsible to ensure that the manuscript sent for review is free from plagiarism.
- Accepted papers must be presented at IConBEE 2018 by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The presenter must register for IConBEE 2018 at one of the rates offered, and must register before the deadline given for author registration. If the presenter is a student, a proof is required (e.g. a copy of student card) for verification purpose. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
- By submitting a manuscript to IConBEE 2018, the author guarantees that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the IConBEE 2018 review period to any other journal or conference.
Paper Reviewing Process
- Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
- The double-blind peer review process is employed to ensure that both authors and reviewers remain anonymous during the review process. Expert specialists will be selected to perform the reviews.
- The paper peer review process and the outcomes presented in the review reports will be monitored and verified by the Publication Committee.