The main aim of this conference is to provide a platform to present and promote the latest research elements in the area of built environment and engineering. The conference will provide opportunities for academicians, researchers, policymakers and industry professionals to explore new and up-to-date technology in the area of built environment and engineering. The conference also aims at fostering cross-disciplinary discussions and networking to further enhance and enrich the knowledge of participants in built environments and engineering. This conference will consist of paper and poster presentations by both academia and industry practitioners alike.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Academics and educators
- Government representative involved in the built environment
- Government policymakers and national organization directors
- Built environment researchers
- Industry practitioners and consultants
- Private institutions and investors in the built environment
- Research students with an interest in the built environment
- Undergraduates in the built environment