MODE OF PRESENTATIONS
Oral Presentation: Physical Presentation Guidelines
The oral (physical) presentation will be the main part of the session at IConBEE2022. The session will take place in parallel with a duration of 60 minutes. Each session will contain six (6) presenters and opportunities for in-depth discussions.
There are a few requirements and equipment that you must have before you start your oral (physical) presentation.
- You are required to prepare a presentation slide using any of the PowerPoint templates (click for IConBEE2022 PowerPoint template) and include paper ID, paper title, author(s)’ name, presenter’s name, and presenter’s photo.
- Upload your presentation slide to the IConBEE committee through the link provided.
- Oral (physical) presentation must not be more than 10 minutes.
- The presenters may check the details parallel session schedule on the IConBEE2022 website three (3) days before the event.
- The presenters must be ready at the assigned presentation room 15 minutes earlier.
Oral Presentation: Virtual Presentation Guidelines Via Webex
The live presentation will take place through a platform called Webex.
There are a few requirements and equipment that you must have before you start your live online video presentation.
- Must have a laptop/PC Desktop with Webcam.
- Updated browser / installed Webex application.
- Must have a very good internet connection (Minimum bandwidth 3Mbps Download, 1Mbps upload) to avoid any delays during your presentation. Please check your internet bandwidth at this link https://www.speedtest.net/
- Bright and calm environment to present your research.
- Available at the Webex room 5 minutes before the session starts. A link to the Webex room will be provided by the IConBEE Committee through email.
- Test your mic and slide sharing before starting your live video presentation.
- Your presentation must not be more than 10 minutes.
- For your first presentation slide, please use any of the PowerPoint templates and include paper ID, paper title, author(s)’ name, presenter’s name and presenter’s photo.