FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
Authors are invited to submit full papers through the online submission system.
Guidelines for full paper submission:
i) Full paper preparation
- The paper should represent the original work
- The paper must be written in English of a high standard.
- Please indicate one to three of the most relevant themes for your paper from the conference tracks.
- The paper must be in between 5000 to 6000 words.
- The title should contain no more than 15 words.
- There must be an abstract of no more than 200 words.
- Use Times New Roman font.
- All tables, graphs, and line drawings should be in a rich text form format using Word, PowerPoint, or Excel original programs. Please only use grayscales (no color).
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers.
- Please download the template and follow the format carefully. Do not alter the margins of our template.
- Documents that do not conform to the guideline will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- The paper should be submitted in the format of a pdf (.pdf) document via easy chair
- The file size may not exceed 200KB.
- To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review, the authors are required to delete their names from the text to avoid delays and create unnecessary work for the proceeding editor.
- With PDFs, the authors’ names should also be removed from document properties found under File on Adobe Acrobat’s main menu.
ii) Plagiarism policy for the conference
Note that plagiarism articles will be rejected (must be no more than 20%).
- Copying of content from other articles is strictly prohibited
- Only papers with 80% original content should be submitted with the expectation of being accepted for our conference and journals
- All papers submitted to IConBEE 2024 must undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our editorial board for review through the link provided below
- Paper failing plagiarism check will be subject to rejection
Click for the Full paper template
Submit the full paper submission to EasyChair for IConBEE 2024
Guidelines for Presenters
- The presentation during the IConBEE2024 parallel session will be conducted physically or virtually (depending on the registration selection).
- The presenters are required to prepare the presentation slide regardless of whether it is a physical or virtual presentation.
- Presentation slides shall be in English.
- The presentation slide must include the name of the conference (IConBEE2024) and the presenter’s institution logo. The title of the research and the name of the presenter must appear on the introduction slide.
- Each presenter will be allocated a maximum duration of 10 minutes only. The point will be deducted if the presentation exceeds the allocated time.
- For VIRTUAL PRESENTATION, the presenters need to present their paper ONLINE during the IConBEE2024 in parallel sessions.
- The Q&A session will be conducted after the presentation ends maximum of 15 minutes per session.
- The presentation slide format shall be .ppt (MS PowerPoint) and to be named as #Paper ID_Full name_Institution Name_Conference track (i.e. #6_Medinaa Abdol Afza_UiTM_B)
- The size of the presentation slide is kindly requested to be 2Mb.
- The presentation slide must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org should be submitted before or on the deadline (10th October 2024).