FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
Authors are invited to submit full papers through the online submission system.
Guideline for Full paper submission:
i) Full paper preparation
- The paper should represent the original work
- The paper must be written in English of a high standard.
- Please indicate one to three most relevant themes for your paper from the conference tracks.
- The paper must not be more than 8 pages including references.
- The title should contain no more than 15 words.
- There must be an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Use Times New Roman font. The font size will vary by section as stated in the AIP full paper article template.
- All tables, graphs, and line drawings should be in a rich text form format using Word, PowerPoint, or Excel original programs. Please only use grayscales (no color).
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers.
- Please download the template and follow the format carefully. Do not alter the margins of our template.
- Documents that do not conform to the guideline will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- The paper should be submitted in the format of a pdf (.pdf) document via easy chair
- The PDF files need to attach with a similarity report (in one file) and have all fonts embedded by the author, prior to sending them to your proceeding editor.
- The file size may not exceed 200KB.
- To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review, the authors are required to delete their names from the text to avoid delays and create unnecessary work for the proceeding editor.
- With PDFs, the authors’ names should also be removed from document properties found under File on Adobe Acrobat’s main menu.
ii) Plagiarism policy for the conference
Note that plagiarism article will be rejected (must be no more than 20%).
- Copying of content from other articles is strictly prohibited
- Only papers with 80% original content should be submitted with the expectation of being accepted for our conference and journals
- All papers submitted to IConBEE 2022 must undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our editorial board for review through the link provided below
- Attach similarity report during submission of full paper by running your paper through Grammarly.com at grammarly (or ouriginal, Turnitin, etc.)
- Paper failing plagiarism check will be subject to rejection
Click for the Full paper template
Instruction to download the template: Go to File > Download > Microsoft Word (.docx)
For details on paper preparation, click Instruction for Authors
Link for Full paper submission: Not Available
Instruction for paper submission (IConBEE2022):
1) Submit your paper via this link: -closed-
2) Make a payment: https://iconbee.uitm.edu.my/registration-2/payment-details/
3) Register your paper: https://iconbee.uitm.edu.my/registration-2/online-registration/
4) Submit camera-ready after being reviewed by the reviewers and corrected by the author:
i) Option 1: Login to your easychair account > IConBEE2022> author > view > update file
ii) Option 2: Click and login to this link > author > view > update file
Guideline for Presenters
- Presentation during the IConBEE 2022 parallel session will be conducted physically or virtually (depending on the registration selection).
- The presenters are required to prepare the presentation slide regardless of physical or virtual presentation.
- Presentation slides shall be in English.
- The presentation slide must include the name of the conference (IConBEE 2022) and the presenter’s institution logo. The title of the research and the name of the presenter must appear in the introduction slide.
- Each presenter will be allocated a maximum duration of 10 minutes only. The point will be deducted if the presentation exceeds the allocated time.
- For VIRTUAL PRESENTATION, the presenters need to present their paper ONLINE during the IConBEE 2022 in parallel sessions.
- The Q&A session will be conducted after the presentation ends maximum of 15 minutes per session.
- The presentation slide format shall be .ppt (MS PowerPoint) and to be named as #Type of submission_Paper ID_Full name_Institution Name_Sub theme. (i.e. #Paper_6_Medinaa Abdol Afza_UiTM_B4)
- The size of the presentation slide is kindly requested to be 2Mb.
- The presentation slide must be emailed to email@example.com and should be submitted before or on the deadline (10th October 2022).
Submission for a slide presentation (paper): firstname.lastname@example.org