CALL FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACTS AND POSTERS SUBMISSION
INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION
a) EXTENDED ABSTRACT
i) Guidelines for Extended Abstract Preparation
- The extended abstract is a mini paper organized the same way as a full paper (e.g. Introduction, Methods, Discussion..), but two to three pages in length. The extended abstracts must be relevant to the Conference Themes.
- Extended abstracts will be considered for eISBN/eISSN publication.
- Extended abstracts will be reviewed for technical content by the Editorial Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email to the authors within three weeks upon acceptance.
- Each extended abstract is limited to 3 pages maximum (paper size is A4: margin sizes as in the present file) including figures, tables, and references (figures and tables inserted into the text).
ii) Submission of Extended Abstract
- Please note that the deadline for submission of the Extended Abstracts is 31st August 2022.
- The extended abstract should be submitted in the format of a PDF document through email@example.com
- Extended Abstract submitted in a PDF format must be named as “Extended Abstract_Full name_Institution Name_Sub theme” (i.e. Extended Abstract_Medinaa Abdol Afza_UiTM_B4).
- Click here for the Extended Abstract Template IConBEE2022
- Instruction to download the ‘template’: Go to File > Download > Microsoft Word (.docx)
i) Guideline for poster preparation
- Poster preparation must be summarizing the extended abstract.
- The poster must be one page ONLY.
- The poster must include the title of research, name(s), affiliations, and logo of affiliations (to be positioned at the left corner of the poster).
- The poster must include the UiTM logo (right corner of the poster).
- Must be in English.
- The file size may not exceed 1MB (JPEG, PNG, TIFF).
- Other guidelines for poster preparation are as follows:
|Size:||A1 (594mm x 841mm)|
|Colour and font:||No restriction|
A clear, simple, uncluttered arrangement is the most attractive and the easiest to read
|Recommended font sizes:||
Title: 72 pt and above
Headings: 30 – 60 pt
Text: 18 – 24 pt
ii) Submission of Poster
- Please note that the deadline for submission of the poster is 31st August 2022.
- The Poster should be submitted together with an extended abstract through firstname.lastname@example.org
- The poster must be named as “Poster_ Full name_Institution Name_Sub theme” (i.e. Poster_Medinaa Abdol Afza_UiTM_B4).
c) Judging Process
- The evaluation (poster and extended abstract) will be conducted online ONLY by an appointed panel of evaluators and NO PRESENTATION is required.
- The poster and extended abstract will be graded on the research quality, the significance of the study, the methodology adopted and findings, research contribution, and overall quality of the poster.
- The top 5 posters from each category (Post-graduate and Undergraduate) will be displayed during the conference day.